Manage Multiple Accounts
- Create and maintain an electronic checkbook - Checking, Savings, Credit Card or
Loans, Stock Investment Accounts, Assets
Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loan Accounts
- Manage income and expense transactions within
- Create your own categories and organize these
transactions to track where your money comes or goes.
- Manage money transfers between accounts
- Mark transactions as reconciled, unreconciled or
void to track them against your bank statements
- Manage Payees
Stock/Bonds/Mutual Fund Accounts
- Track your shares, bonds and related investments
- Track the gain/loss for each investment
- Update current share price
General Account Features
- Ability to handle multiple currency across accounts
- Internationalization of currency formatting
- Unicode support for all data storage
- Track closed Accounts
- Setup accounts as favorite accounts
- Track your Bills and Deposits- Create bills & deposits to be reminded of your upcoming bills and
deposits so you never miss a payment or deposit
- Account Summary Views and Navigation- An easy to use tree view navigator to navigate across accounts and summarized views of your accounts, upcoming bills & deposits and income vs. expenses
- Budgeting- Setup budgets for a calendar year and see how you are doing over time.
- Importing, Exporting and Printing- Ability to import, export and print your account information
- Import information from Excel in CSV format
- Import information from QIF format (Microsoft Money & Quicken)
- Export information from any account to Excel
(Comma Separated Value -.CSV) format
- Printing of reports/accounts with inbuilt print preview.
View your spending/expenses in a wide variety of ways.
- View spending by category over a date range for
specific or all accounts
- View spending on a single category over
- View income vs expenses
- View spending by payee
- View expenses and how you are doing on a budget.